YT

sunnuntai 27. joulukuuta 2015

Spirit...

I'm an air and earth witch. I initiated myself into Wicca over ten years ago when I was about 14.
I am now 27 year-old female, so you might call me a priestess (instead of the priest).
My god/desses names will be written with a small letter in front, because there are many gods, not just one monotheist one... You may find yourself the ones you feel most connected to from any time and space, fairies and other things are welcome here as well. Numbers 13, 7 etc magical numbers are important to us. Everything also comes back to you three-fold.

I will keep chanting until we have enough people interested in being in my coven. I live in Finland, wicca isn't a recognized religion here, I must tread careful, but I will welcome you a part in the blog and coven, and will make it a secret when enough people want to join in writing it...

Blessed be~~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti