YT

torstai 31. joulukuuta 2015

Fame and perfect love

We have a wall in home that has tulip wallpaper. I was drawn to this flat because of the wall.


Does anyone remember the chant from the movie The Craft, "In perfect love and perfect trust"? Well it it's older than that, but definately not Hollywood's.

I used to have a mood theme on my livejournal that was from the Craft movie, and one was from the Puppet episode, in Angel. They made some pretty good movies in 1996.

I was given an advice last night to take blogging as a chore so I wouldn't detest it, but I love to force the little connections in my brain to produce something, which is nice.

I'm getting drunk on punch we're making for newyears. I am yet to write any resolutions down anywhere, but maybe if I just committed to something for months to come inside my head and there wasn't a need to write anyhing down. I'll be the same after the year has changed, after all...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti