YT

maanantai 28. joulukuuta 2015

Massare's of innocents

my friend is into bats and it's her birthday 

colored this rhino today


I am just blogging this post and not get into so much into magic or wicca. It's a busy day, we're getting dishwasher installed and going to a birthday party. I loaded ten euros to my bus card. I have a lot of things to send in the mail, if my fiance doesn't drive me to the post office for example tomorrow.

Blessed morning to all. I mean it's soon noon. The winter sun is still shinining and moon waning.

I've been thinking of getting pictures on here to show what pagan items I have, since I'm out of ink to print anything to my book of shadows, and for some reason I have started it in Finnish as well, which is my first language.
It sounds great to do posts about my altar and so on.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti