YT

keskiviikko 30. joulukuuta 2015

Best year of my life on a magical island in the UK









I was pretty upset to leave Isle of Wight. England has Stonehenge, it has druids, it has witches...
Finland has some gods and lore of it's own, too, but I will save that for later.
It is now ten years since I was an exchange student there. I think it were pretty spiritual trip, I spent a lot of time in the library and not just on the computers. The library's selection was better than the ones I've seen in my country... wiccan that and self-help this... mediums and intuition, and cooks and actors, history... it was a most spiritual trip also.
I leave you now with my memories. Today wasn't a specially Wiccan day, but 2017 is soon. 365 new days to get something going.

Get in contact with me, I won't bite!

blessed be...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti