YT

lauantai 9. tammikuuta 2016

It's new moon

I would love to do a spell to my knees and heal how they rattle when I try to do squats, but I guess I must lose weight first. Or, at least I read the new moon in Capricorn would be great time for any spells of that sort.
I did a chocolate cheese cake today. My belly is itching like crazy, but at least I'm not the only one suffering this. I've seen a lot of obese people on youtube etc tv, and they had marks on their bellies like mine.
I've started adding black pepper to foods... mainly because it's a protective spice, but also many reasons like aiding digestion etc. I ate a soup today with a lot of tabasco and black pepper... maybe too much actually. I need to lose 11kg before end of May.
I'm listening to some witchy music on youtube while I'm writing this! I hope I had a beautiful voice or my nose wasn't blocked so I could sing a bit, too... I need my voice, my breath, to call out to the powers of the universe... If I couldn't, I'd have to state my desire in my head as thoughts, I guess.
I would meditate a little bit now. I am able to empty my mind nowadays. You just have to look with your third eye, consciousness moved to the eyes and keep it there... all the worries will be in your mind, but you can let the gods to work it out?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti